INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
We may share your personal data with any member of our group of Companies, which means our subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
• Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you
• Euro Broadband Infrastructure S.a.r.l for the purpose of allowing them to undertake service quality surveys
• Credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you
• Professional advisers and our Nominated Adviser and Broker
• Our share registrar and its service providers
• Financial intermediaries and lenders
We may disclose your Customer Data to third parties:
• In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose Personal Data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets
• If Brdy or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case Personal Data we hold about our customers will be one of the transferred assets, subject to normal fair processing notices being issued to you
• If we are under a duty to disclose or share Personal Data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our standard terms and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Brdy, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction
• If we need to respond to legal summonses, court orders or other legal processes
WHERE WE STORE DATA AND YOUR RIGHTS
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. You should not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal or confidential data to these websites.
Brdy takes every reasonable precaution to protect users’ information both on-line and off-line.
We do not link personally identifiable information to administration information received.
We will not buy other information, which can be linked to your personally identifiable information that we hold.
YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
You have the following rights, which you can exercise free of charge:
You can ask us to:
• provide you with a copy of the Personal Data you provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and/or transmit that data to a third party—in certain situations provide a copy of your Personal Data (the right of access)
• correct any mistakes in your Personal Data
• delete your Personal Data—in certain situations
• restrict processing of your personal data—in certain circumstances, e.g. if you contest the accuracy of the data
You can object:
• at any time to your Personal Data being processed for direct marketing (including profiling);
• in certain other situations to our continued processing of your Personal Data, e.g. processing carried out for the purpose of our legitimate interests.
You also have the right to complain to the supervisory authority in the European Union where you work, normally live or where any alleged infringement of data protection laws occurred. The supervisory authority in the UK is the Information Commissioner who may be contacted at https://ico.org.uk/concerns or telephone: 0303 123 1113.
Where we are processing your personal data on the basis of your consent, you can withdraw it at any time.
If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please email us on GDPR@Brdyservice.co.uk
Your objection (or withdrawal of consent) may mean we cannot perform the services you have requested of us or you may not be able to use the services we offer. We will advise you where this is the case. In certain circumstances even if you withdraw your consent we may still be able to process your personal information if required or permitted by law or for the purpose of exercising or defending our legal rights or meeting our legal and regulatory obligations.