We are Bigblu Broadband Operations Ltd, 60 Gracechurch Street, London, EC3V 0HR (Company Number: 06759661), trading as ‘Brdy’. Where we refer to ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’, this means Brdy and our group companies. For the purposes of GDPR Brdy is the data controller and our registration number is: ZA185544. Brdy and its group companies are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy does not apply to the practises of companies that Brdy does not own or control, or to people that Brdy does not employ or manage.
This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
WHAT WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
Brdy collects a minimal amount of personally identifiable information to manage your interaction with us as a customer and also any information which you supply us with when completing any of the contact forms on the Brdy website or via any of the other means listed below.
Brdy also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, browser type and the pages you request.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Email address(es)
• Phone number(s)
• Language preference
• Billing and or Installation address
• Payment information (Credit/Debit card information, Bank information for Direct Debits/SEPA payments)
• Company name (if a business customer)
• VAT Number (if a business customer)
• Transaction data which includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us
• Technical data which includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website
• Profile data which includes your username purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses
• Usage data which includes information about how you use our website, products and services
• Marketing and Communications data which includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences
• Your tax details
We collect this data in the following ways:
• On the phone when you speak to us
• Via email
• Via web forms on our website
• Via an online chat system on our website
• Written correspondence
• Via analytics providers, other third parties or publicly available sources
Brdy uses this data/information for the following purpose:
• It enables us to customise the advertising & content of the web site and direct the site’s development in ways that are suited most to your needs and interests
• To process transactions using state of the art SSL encryption using SagePay (Protx), PayPal and Realex systems
• to carry out our obligations and to enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us
• to notify you about changes to our service
• to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or device; and
• to comply with any legal obligations we have as an Internet service provider
• If you are a shareholder we also need to process your personal data to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations as a company whose shares are traded on the AIM market of the London Stock exchange
• We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
• Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you
• Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests
• Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation
• Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data other than in relation to sending direct marketing communications to you via email or text message
CHOICE / OPT-IN
Brdy users are given the opportunity to opt in to having marketing information sent to them at the time of registration. If you have not opted-in, we may still send direct marketing information to you on other legal bases. If you do not wish us to send you direct marketing you may email us or write to us to request that your name be taken off our contact list and all databases (other than suppression lists to ensure that we respect your wishes). You can write to us at Brdy, 10 London Mews, Paddington, W2 1HY or email us here: GDPR@Brdyservice.uk
We do not send unsolicited marketing emails to personal email addresses (spam).